Noutăţi » PERFORMANŢE INTR-O ECONOMIE COMPETITIVĂ (ediţia 5)
The Conference will be held in two sections with the following topics:
1) Economics and Management
There will be held a round table discussion during the Conference: "The relationship between the performance of the education system and the requirements of the labor market."
1. REGISTRATION :
To register for the conference, please send your abstract at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the message submitted for registration, please indicate the full name, affiliation, academic titles, function and the author’s email.
2. PAPER FORMATTING :
The scientific papers must be written in Romanian, French or English (maximum 10 pages).
- the title of the paper: TNR, bold, 12, capital letters, centered
- authors: TNR, italic, 10, centered
- position, title, e-mail: TNR, 10, centered
- summary: TNR, italic, 9, justified, 100-150 words (French or English)
- keywords: 4-6, TNR, italic, 9, left
- JEL (Journal of Economic Literature) Classification
- text:TNR,12, Justified, First line 0,5cm
- page: top 2 cm; bottom 2 cm; inside 2,5 cm; mirror margins; size A4;
The organizing committee reserves the right not to accept the work which doesn’t follow the above paper formatting.
The papers will be evaluated according to the degree of originality, importance, clarity and contributions.
3. PAPER PUBLISHING :
All papers accepted for presentation and those presented at the conference will be published electronically on the ISBN CD containing the Works of the conference Performance in a Competitive Economy.
Some of the papers will be selected for publication in the special edition.
4. IMPORTANT TERMS :
5. PARTICIPATION FEE :
In order to facilitate the presence of all those who are interested, THERE IS NO PARTICIPATION AND PUBLICATION FEE.
6. CONFERENCE VENUE :
International Institute of Management „IMI-NOVA” , 9/1 Hristo Botev str., 2043 Chişinău, Republic of Moldova
7. LANGUAGE : Romanian, French, English
8. CONTACTS :
FETINIUC Valentina, Associate Professor, PhD., Moldova
Tel.: (+373 22) 56-87-70, 56-83-03